Thanksgiving is now behind us. Mine was spent at a Thanksgiving lunch at church. Hopefully you enjoyed your Thanksgiving as well. Many spent the day with family and ate large dinners. Who can pass up on turkey, ham, yams, sweet potatoes, vegetables, and let’s not forget all the desserts.
You more than likely ate beyond the heart’s content, stuffing in more than was able to fit comfortably in your stomach. Now you’re left feeling bloated and uncomfortable. Maybe you’re also concerned that between Thanksgiving dinner and the coming Christmas and New Year’s meals, you’re adding some pounds to your weight. Many go through this every year.
It’s almost an unspoken tradition. We spend the year eating normal and trying to lose weight, only to put it back on again in the holiday season. Then deal with the regret of eating so much now that we feel bloated, and possibly put on a few pounds. It’s a vicious cycle, but it happens. There’s no reason to feel guilty. You enjoyed yourself surrounded with family and friends, and had a great seasonal meal. Don’t regret it, don’t down yourself.
Rather than regretting the meals, or making yet another promise, that you’re going to break anyway, that you’re not going to eat as much next year, assist your body in doing its job to remove the extra waste from the extra food you ate. Not only will this relieve the bloating, it will drop those pounds you picked up too. You may even lose some extra pounds through removal of waste that’s been building up in your system.
The added bonus of taking care of the bloating and extra waste now, is the fact that you won’t have to rush to drop the holiday pounds in spring in time for summer. You won’t have any holiday pounds to drop! This is only one benefit of proactively taking care of your body. There are so many more benefits, physical and mental, that will come along with taking care of your body proactively.
Here’s a few products to help you assist your body:
Available through the Happy page, we have:
- Happy Coffee and Happy Chocolate – These beverages offer so many benefits, including weight management. They help by curbing cravings, assisting in the bodies burning of fat through natural ketosis, and so much more. Many have reported losing several inches drinking these beverages.
All you need is just one cup per day.
- D.O.S.E. – The D.O.S.E. is Happy Coffee and Xanthomax. Though, bought separately (instead of the package), you can use Happy Chocolate with the Xanthomax. This product combination offers the same benefits as the Happy beverage alone, but optimized. D.O.S.E. stands for what’s considered the bodies natural happy chemicals: Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins.
The Xanthomax is what helps promote the bodies natural production of oxytocin, which is produced in both the brain and the gut. Oxytocin helps regulate your metabolism, and also helps in curbing of cravings.
Xanthomax may also be purchased alone if you’re not interested in the coffee or chocolate. Samples of the beverages and D.O.S.E. are available.
To view more about, and order, these products, click here.
Available in our supplement shop, we have:
- Everybody’s Fiber promotes bowel regularity, waste removal and digestive health. It features soothing ingredients like slippery elm bark and marshmallow root.Benefits:
- Supports the intestinal system.
- Delivers mucilaginous ingredients enhanced with a prebiotic to aid the intestinal tract.
- Provides 2 grams dietary fiber per serving.
How It Works:
Continued dietary abuse, along with other contributing factors such as stress, fatigue, and lack of exercise may result in occasional constipation, gas, bloating, and other related intestinal distress. Everybody’s Fiber provides 2 grams of dietary fiber per serving and also prebiotics, which have been shown to have a positive effect on colon health.
Mix 1 scoop powder (5 grams) in 4 ounces water or juice and drink once daily.
- Intestinal Soothe & Build – This herbal formula helps ease, soothe and cleanse a toxic bowel and may help with occasional bloating pressure in the intestinal tract.Benefits:
- Supports the intestinal system.
- Provides nutrients to support the lower bowel.
- Relieves occasional bloating and perssure.
How It Works:
The lower bowel contains millions of microorganisms to help the body process nutrients. Improperly digested or slow-moving food may affect the balance of this intestinal flora. Ingredients in this formula help relieve occasional bloating pressure and soothe the intestinal tract. Slippery elm bark had been used traditionally to soothe intestinal tissue. Chamomile flowers have nervine qualities, which can help the body cope with tension. Chamomile also stimulates and supports digestive function. Plantain leaves are known for their antiseptic properties. Rose hips contains vitamin C and related compounds, which help neutralize waste in the body. Marshmallow root concentrate is also known for its soothing properties, especially for the mucous membranes. Since the stomach and intestines are lined with these protective membranes, marshmallow helps the body get rid of substances that often collect or stick to these membranes. Marshmallow’s pectin fiber is capable of carrying a host of substances from the body.
Take 3 capsules with a meal three times daily.
Click Here to visit our supplement shop to view and order these products.
These products can either be used by themselves or in conjunction with each other for maximum benefits. Creating a free customer account will give you discounted pricing!
If you found this informative and helpful, subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a blog post, podcast episode, exclusive content not on the blog or podcast, exclusive sales and discounts on our products, or giveaways! Click here to subscribe.