[Available in Florida ONLY]
Contents (Page Menu):
- Why Choose Rideshare Red™ For Your Ride Needs?
- Rideshare Red Ride Services – Your Uber, Lyft, Traditional Taxi Alternative
- Service Info And Area
- Contact Me
- Book/Schedule A Ride In Advance
- Community/Growing The Network
- Local Delivery (Shopping, Food Delivery, Package Delivery Services) through Red’s Delivery Services™ (clicking this link will redirect you to the Red’s Delivery Services website)
- Repair/Maintenance Fund – Help Keep Us On The Road And Moving When You Need Us
- Rideshare Red services FAQ’s
- Additional Terms of Service
I understand how hard it can be to get around without a vehicle. I also know first hand how expensive cabs and taxis can get. So I’ve decided to expand Red Conrad’s Wellness Alternatives™ services to include offering rides in and around the local area. After all, getting to work on time is important for financial health, doctors appointments on time for physical health, and so on. So I feel offering this service fits my business mission and vision.
Rides are not limited to work or doctors appointments. Need to go shopping (check out Red’s Delivery Services)? Visiting family/friends? Night out? Your vehicle getting worked on and you need a ride to/from the mechanic? Whatever your ride needs, I will get you where you need to go.
- Airport (Departures and Arrivals) (Holiday Discounts automatically applied at pricing)
- Work (to and from)
- Business meetings
- Day/Night Out (safer than driving if you plan to consume alcohol)
- Drop off / Pick up your car (from the mechanic or rental)
- Doctor appointments (to and from)
- Family/Friend get togethers and parties
- Any ride for any reason!
Rideshare Red Ride Services
NOTICE: For the time being, I am ONLY doing LOCAL rides within Putnam County. Dropoffs outside Putnam County will be decided by distance. All pickups MUST be within Putnam County. Please use the Facebook pages booking feature, my RideConnect app channel (RedsRides), or the form below to schedule all rides in advance. Thank you.
NOTE: ALL RIDES MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN FULL IN ADVANCE. Accepted forms of payment are listed below in the Payment section. How to calculate your fare is below. Booking/Scheduling can be done using the form on this page or the booking feature on the Facebook page.
Want affordable rides but don’t want to use Uber or Lyft? Use my services instead!
My rate is $2.75/mile (ex: 20 miles = $55) with a minimum fare of $10. If you’re going shopping and would like me to wait while you shop, there is an additional $15 wait fee for waits 30 minutes and longer; with an additional fee of $15/hr waiting starting at the 30 minute mark. First 30 minutes wait is included in fare. The wait fee is charged for up to an hour, starting at the beginning of each hour wait. NO surge pricing, NO games; fares are calculated on the flat per mile rate based on the shortest route. Fares do NOT go up based on route changes or time sitting in traffic (like Uber, Lyft, traditional taxis).
Wait time fee is a flat $15/hr fee. Starting at 31 minutes is $15 for the first hour. At 1hr 31 minutes (first 30 minutes included wait + first hour wait time) is $15 for the second hour of wait.
- Example of wait time on a 10 mile roundtrip ride:
- 25 minute wait: $55 (10 miles each way) = $55 total fare
- 1 hour wait: $55 (10 miles each way) + $15 (fee for wait over 30 minutes) = $70 total fare
- 2 Hour Wait: $55 (10 miles each way) + $15 (wait over 30 minutes) + $15 (wait over the first hour, into second hour of wait) = $85
After Hours rides have an additional $15 fee. After Hours rides ending or beginning (dropoff or pick up) outside Putnam County have an additional $50 fee; this fee is in addition to the out of area fee. All pick ups outside Putnam County have an additional $2/mile fee from driver location to pick up location.
Outside Putnam County:
All rides (pick up and drop off) outside stated service area (Putnam County) have an additional out of area fee of:
- $50 for first 25 miles outside service area
- $1.50/mile over 25 miles outside service area
- $2/mile driver location to pick up location (for out of county pick ups) (charged at drivers discretion)
To calculate your own fare:
- Open Google Maps and put in your pickup and drop off locations
- If your trip is round-trip, click to add a stop and enter your original location as final stop for accurate mileage. If it’s multi-stop before ending at original location, add each stop.
- Multiply the (shortest) distance/route by 2.75 (all fares 5 miles and shorter are $10)
- If the fare is doable, message the Facebook page, use the Facebook page booking feature, or fill out the form below to book your ride.
- To pay for your ride in advance,
- use a payment option listed below or pay by Credit/Debit Card by clicking here if you calculated your own fare or received a fare from us.
- If you used Google Maps to calculate mileage between pickup and dropoff, you can enter miles to calculate and pay fare by clicking here.
- If you calculated your own fare and this will be an After Hours and/or Holiday ride, click here and select Ride Services and applicable additional fees. Ride will not be confirmed without all fees paid.
If your shortest route shows a distance of 10 miles, you would do 10×2.75=27.50, so your fare would be $27.50 one way or $55 round-trip (not including any holiday fees or wait over 30min on a round-trip). If pickup or dropoff ends outside Putnam County, you add $50 to fare; upon request and received payment you will be notified of any additional distance fee or pickup fee that may be required.
All scheduled fares must be paid at time of scheduling/booking ride or no later than 20 minutes prior to pickup. All other fares (on-demand) must be paid at time of accepting fare quote. For shopping and other trips that will clock wait time, cost of wait time may be paid at end of trip. See below for complete payment terms.
No ride is too short or too long. Where ever it is you need to go, I will get you there.
I accept payment via PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Debit/Credit Card, Cash (at my sole discretion), Zelle, Chime, Varo, GoBank, Bakkt and GPay, and several crypto currencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, USD Coin, Dash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Chainlink, and XRP. To pay in crypto, send an email to Red@RedConrad.com with the crypto you’d like to pay with and you’ll receive the QR code and address where to send payment. Discounted rates apply when using a payment app or Chime/Varo/GoBank (see below for details). Payment options are coming to the RideConnect app as well.
All pickups outside stated service area must pay a reservation fee of $50 plus $2/mile driver location to pickup location fee plus fare ($2.75/mile + $50 + $2/mile out of county fee). All reservation fees for services are to be paid upon accepting the ride before pickup, you may pay via PayPal at PayPal.me/RevDrRed, Credit/Debit Card, Zelle, Venmo, Chime, Varo or through the Cash App – $RedConrad / Cash App – $RedConradsServices (both are business owned accounts) Will not pickup without first having the reservation fee. Pickups more than 25 miles outside service area have an additional $1.50/mile fee.
Booked rides take preference. Please book/schedule in advance. On-Demand rides will go smoother as I grow the team.
All ride requests, whether same-day or scheduled in advance, must be paid before pickup via Debit/Credit or payment app. All scheduled rides are to be paid no later than 20 minutes prior to pickup; if payment is not received, it will be assumed you do not accept fare quote and cancel your ride. Monitor your email for ride confirmation and payment info. Cash is only accepted to pay for wait time on round-trips. Upon receiving payment, a driver will be dispatched.
Forms Of Payment Accepted:
- Credit/Debit Card payments: you will see “Reds Delivery Services / Rideshare Red” on your Credit/Bank statement. Payment may be made:
- online at this link before pickup (required if a driver other then Red will be dispatched). Reserved/Scheduled rides must be paid in advance. (To ensure ride is secured, send a screenshot of payment confirmation in reply to your email)
- at pickup or drop-off using mobile card reader if Red is the driver (at the sole discretion of Rideshare Red)
- Cash: Cash payments may be made at any time up to dropoff location to cover wait time on round-trip rides. Cash is NOT accepted as payment for rides; cash payments for total ride are only available when Red is your driver, at the sole discretion of Rideshare Red. If another driver is dispatched, cash is only able to be used for wait time on round-trip rides; the ride minus wait time must be paid via credit/debit or a payment app.
- Cash payment for total fare is only acceptable when Red is your driver, at Reds sole discretion.
- If a different driver is dispatched, the ride MUST be paid via credit/debit or to payment app (Cash App, PayPal, Venmo, etc) business account, in full, in advance. Only after payment is received, will a driver be dispatched. If a trip is a round-trip, the round-trip fare minus wait time must be paid in full, in advance; cash may be used to pay wait time, handed to driver, during trip back.
- Any and all ride requests may be requested for payment in full, via credit/debit or payment app, to confirm ride so ride will be available, whether or not Red is the driver.
- PayPal, Cash App, Zelle, Venmo and GPay: You will receive an email and/or mobile notification for a payment request sent to the phone number or email you provide in the below form. Payments must be paid upon request before pickup for all rides. If we do not receive payment, you will be contacted before pickup with a reminder and option to change payment method. PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App payments may also be made using the links and QR Codes provided on this page. Payments may be sent via phone number (386-983-6415) to all listed apps, or email address (Red@RedConrad.com) in Venmo, Cash App, Zelle. To receive Zelle discount, payment must be made at time of booking/request. Payments are only eligible to be made at drop-off if Red is the driver, and will be at regular rate. See ‘Discounted Service‘ section below for discount rate information.
- Chime, Varo, GoBank: You can now pay using your Chime, Varo, or GoBank accounts! In your Chime app go to “Pay Friends”, Varo app go to “Varo to Varo Transfer”, GoBank app go to “Pay” then “Pay Friends or Family”, and send payment to Red@RedConrad.com. Chime you can also send to Chime tag $RedConrad. Chime, Varo, GoBank payments must be made at the time of ride booking/request to receive discounted rate. Payments made at drop-off are only eligible if Red is the driver, and will be at regular rate. See ‘Discounted Service‘ section below for discount rate information.
- Bakkt: In Bakkt app, click Bakkt logo in center bottom of screen -> click ‘Send Cash’ -> Send to phone 386-983-6415 or username @RedConrad
- CryptoCurrency: We also accept payment in several crypto currencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Algorand (ALGO), Compound (COMP), Crypto.com Coin (CRO), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), USD Coin (USDC), Tether USD (USDT), Dash, Binance Coin (BNB), Stellar (XLM), Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ), and XRP. To pay in crypto, send an email to Red@RedConrad.com with the crypto you’d like to pay with and you’ll receive the QR code and address where to send payment.
- QR code may also be scanned off my phone at pickup. (Local rides only)
- If you use a crypto not stated above, email Red@RedConrad.com to see if it can be added as an option.
- If you use Coinbase Wallet, you can pay me to @RedConrad. Get your own crypto wallet at wallet.coinbase.com
- Reservation Fees: All reservation fees may be paid via PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Crypto, Credit/Debit. To pay reservation fees via Credit/Debit, you will receive an invoice to the email address you provided in the form below, or pay now here. The invoice will have an option to pay using Credit/Debit. Reservation fees must be paid to secure all pickups outside my stated service area.
If paying with a cryptocurrency, you would pay the dollar ($) equivalent of the preferred crypto.
With rumors Uber and Lyft pricing may go up, they soon may no longer be the cheap option for rides (compared to taxis). That leaves Rideshare Red as the standing affordable, on demand, ride option. Join our RideConnect community today!
- Hail a ride or schedule a ride in the app similar to how you would with Uber, Lyft, or zTrip
- Communicate directly with your driver
- More features coming soon
Get Discounted Service!
Hire me as your personal driver and use my RideConnect service for all your ride needs and your schedule will be my priority. You will also receive a locked in rate of 15% OFF.
Use Zelle, GoBank, PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App to Pay and receive a 10% OFF Discount, Pay with Chime or Varo and receive 15% OFF Discount. Hire me as your driver for all your ride needs and use Zelle, Chime, GoBank, PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App to pay and receive the additional 15% OFF Discount for a total of 25% OFF Discount (30% OFF Discount with Chime or Varo)! That’s a rate of just $2.06/mile ($1.93/mile with Chime or Varo). To receive the discount, terms stated above must be followed.
To receive this discount you must schedule all ride needs with me either through the RideConnect app (channel code REDSRIDES) or use the form below and check the RideConnect box. To keep the discount we must be the only service you use.
With Rideshare Red you get where you need to be on time every time and save money at the same time! Where else are you going to get such great service at these low low rates?
Refer Our Services And Save! Tell people about my services. For every person you refer to my RideConnect services, you will get 33% OFF one (1) ride. If your referral uses my services on a continued basis, you will receive the discount on up to five (5) rides. Send your referrals to Rides.RedConrad.com and be sure to mention to them to use my RideConnect services. Discount does not apply to Lyft.
Holiday Discounts: During the holidays enjoy discounted rates to and from the airport, either for you flying out to visit family or family flying in to visit you. Discount is automatically applied for all airport trips during holiday times. (Discount is only available through my private services, does not apply to the Lyft platform.)
- $19.99/month = 25% Off All Rides (Unsubscribe)
- $29.99/month = 35% Off All Rides (Unsubscribe)
- $39.99/month = 50% Off All Rides (Unsubscribe)
Subscriptions are billed monthly. At time of ride, you are responsible to pay the subscribed discounted rate for the ride. You may cancel your subscription at any time via email receipt of payment, emailing Red@RedConrad.com, or link provided on this page. All recurring payments are handled through PayPal. You may opt to manually pay each month using a payment option listed above in ‘Payment Terms‘. To receive subscription pricing, every month the subscription must be paid on or before the date you started the subscription (Ex: Start date is Jan. 15th, each renewal would be due on or before the 15th of every month).
If you do not wish to pay via PayPal using the linked pricing above, you may via another payment app we accept. You must send the full subscription payment for the discount plan you want. Subscription payments are not available in cash payments.
Subscription plans may not be added to other discounts or offers. If you subscribe to a plan, you will be ineligible for discounted rates stated above.
Hire Rideshare Red For The Day!
Having a day out? Sight seeing? Don’t want to wait for a ride to go from place to place and not sure when you’ll need a ride to schedule your rides for the day? No problem! Hire Rideshare Red for the day! Unlimited trips* for the day for only $500. Get where you’re going when you’re ready to go. As your hired driver for the day, I’ll take you where you want to go and wait for you to finish and move on to your next stop.
This service is available for multiple days as well. Each additional day gives you a discount on the following day, but mileage limit and other terms stated below apply. Price chart/Package options:
- 1 Day – $500 (4+hrs)
- 2 Days – $950 ($500 day 1 + $450 day 2)
- 3 Days – $1,350 ($500 day 1 + $450 day 2 + $400 day 3)
- 1 week (7 days) – $2,750 ($500 day 1 + $450 day 2 + $400 day 3 + $350 each days 4,5,6,7)
To book a day with Rideshare Red, fill out the form below. All full day bookings must be paid in advance, in full, to have that day set aside for you. All bookings must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance and payment must be received no later than three days prior to booked day. If payment is not received, your day will not be guaranteed. This service is only available through my RideConnect services; the service is not available through Lyft or other third-party services.
Payments are non-refundable. If you pay for multiple days and/or extra mileage coverage and don’t use the extra days or coverage, the cost/coverage will not be refunded. Likewise, if you book one day and then want to book a second day, the second day will be full price. To get multiple day discounts, you must book a multiple day package.
*Unlimited rides are only available within the service area and total mileage for the day up to 250 miles traveled. Each mile traveled over 250 miles per day will incur additional charges at the discounted per mile rate. To avoid additional charges for exceeding daily mile limit, you may opt to pay a non-refundable advance of $90 (covers up to 60 extra miles), $135 (covers up to 90 extra miles), or $180 (covers up to 120 extra miles) to cover any additional miles traveled over the limit. All rides outside the service area will incur additional charges at the discounted per mile rate and must be paid upfront. If you’d like to use this service to travel outside the service area, including inter-state, email Red@RedConrad.com with the details (time, days, pickup/dropoff locations, etc) of the trip and receive pricing for such a trip.
Service Info And Area
I’m based in Crescent City, and service (accept rides) throughout:
- Putnam County (Primary Service Area),
- Alachua County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only),
- Bradford County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only),
- Clay County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only),
- Saint John’s County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only),
- Flagler County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only),
- Volusia County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only),
- Marion County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only),
- Duval County (Coming into, or leaving, Putnam County only)
Destinations (drop-offs) may be to a county outside this area. Ride pickups outside this area have a $50 reservation fee for scheduled pickups sent to PayPal.me/RevDrRed (may use Credit/Debit; PayPal account not required*), Credit/Debit, Chime, Varo, Zelle, Venmo, or Cash App – $RedConrad / Cash App – $RedConradsServices. Chime, Varo, Zelle reservations fees/payments are to be sent to Red@RedConrad.com
Pricing/Cost: Rideshare Red Services are calculated from ‘Point A’ (pickup location) to ‘Point B’ (drop-off location) multiplied by the rate (as shown in the examples above). Rideshare Red is a Ride Service similar to Uber/Lyft/Taxi’s, NOT a carpool.
Reservation fees are non-refundable. Please be sure I accept your out-of-area pickup before sending me the reservation fee. Sending me the out-of-area fee will not lock me in. I MUST accept to be locked in. I factor in time, day, and other riders before accepting or denying out-of-area pickups. Wait for me to accept before sending the fee or you will lose the fee.
*To pay via PayPal with your Debit/Credit Card instead of a PayPal account, you must let me know that’s the method you’d like to do. I will then send you an invoice through PayPal payable via Debit/Credit Card (or use link provided in this page).
If you use my services for rides to/from work, I will make your rides priority; but you must schedule ahead of time.
- Sunday-Saturday 9am – 10pm
- After Hours 10pm – 9am (Additional fee applies)
- Holidays I will work most holidays. The following holidays are fare plus $20 holiday fee. To get rides on below holidays, they must be scheduled a minimum of 7 days in advance:
Covering the Palatka, Interlachen, and Keystone area of Putnam County, you may also contact Cynthia Snyder on Facebook for Uber or Lyft rides. Lake Como and surrounding area you may also contact Virginia Passmore on Facebook.
- Text: 386-272-3256 (Primary) / 386-983-6415 (Secondary) (If I’m on a ride, calls will go to voicemail, please leave a voicemail and I will call back soon as I can. If requesting a ride, and don’t want a call back, send a text.) I do not respond to messages/calls with a passenger in the vehicle.
- Note: Blocked/Private numbers will NOT come through, all blocked/private numbers are auto-redirected to voicemail.
- After price is given via text, I MUST receive your confirmation of acceptance of price in order to book the ride. No confirmation means no ride.
- If you call, your voicemail MUST contain the following information in order to receive a call back. Any information missing, you may not receive a call back.
- Pick up and drop off addresses
- Time and day you need the ride
- Texts MUST contain the following information when booking a ride:
- Pick up and dropoff addresses
- Time and day you need the ride
- Email: Red@RedConrad.com
- Message the Facebook page
- Use the below form
- RideConnect App channel REDSRIDES
Schedule A Ride
I try to be 10-15 minutes early for all scheduled rides. You do not need to come out early unless you’re ready. I arrive early so you don’t have to worry about getting somewhere you need to be late. I will have you there on time, if not early. Text 386-272-3256 (Primary) / 386-983-6415 (Secondary) (if you call, leave a voicemail; I do not answer calls during rides or when with a Red’s Delivery Services customer. I will call back soon as I can) or email Red@RedConrad.com with the pickup info. Or fill out the form below. If you use the form below, monitor your email for ride confirmation and payment info.
Monitor your email for ride confirmation and payment info. If you have not already paid for your ride, a link will be provided in the confirmation email to pay via your preferred payment option. If payment is not received no later than 20 minutes prior to requested ride, it will be assumed you do not accept the fare quote; and therefore cancel your request. If you calculated your own fare and are paying via Credit/Debit, you can use a link here to pay now.
My services are also hosted on, and bookable through the RideConnect platform. Join me on RideConnect (*app download not required for service, see below note). My RideConnect Channel code is REDSRIDES. Get the app at http://just.rideconnect.it/now and then join my channel for easy ride scheduling, you can also get the app and join my channel directly by clicking here. Through RideConnect, I have my own network and service Putnam County and all surrounding counties. Or simply text (386) 272-3256 (Primary) / 386-983-6415 (Secondary) (if you call, leave a voicemail; I do not answer calls during rides. I will call back soon as I can). To book a ride in advance in the app, you must be sure to use ‘schedule a ride’ or notification may time out, regular requests are only for rides within 5min from request.
Need help scheduling a ride in the RideConnect App? Read Rideshare Red FAQ #5. Still having issues? Email Red@RedConrad.com and/or use one of the other scheduling options in the meantime.
(*Note: You do NOT need to download the RideConnect app to use my services. The app just makes scheduling rides easier and organized. You could just as easy text, call, or message through Facebook. If you download the RideConnect app, you MUST join my channel (code: REDSRIDES) to access my services. I am paid directly, not through the app.)
Help Build Up Our Area (Crescent City, Putnam County):
If you have a vehicle and would like to earn an extra-income as a driver, download Lyft Driver and use code TeamWithRed or Uber Driver and use code RedC1894ui. Or join my RideConnect fleet (coming soon).
There are a few Uber and Lyft drivers in the area, but many end up driving in other towns and cities. Help grow the area by joining up with Lyft or Uber. Don’t forget to use my codes Lyft: TeamWithRed and Uber: RedC1894ui when creating your account. After your account is created, contact me with your info, days, and hours you’ll be driving and I’ll add you to this page. If you’re already a local Uber or Lyft driver, and want to be added to this network, email me your info to Red@RedConrad.com. Together we can grow the rideshare network in our area which will benefit everyone:
- We earn giving rides
- The riders benefit by getting where they need to go without needing to call a taxi/cab that costs more than they can afford