[Available in Florida ONLY]
- Why Choose Rideshare Red™ For Your Ride Needs?
- You have ride options! Rideshare Red Ride Services – Your Uber, Lyft, Traditional Taxi Alternative
- Service / Hours
- Service Info (Lyft) And Area
- Book/Schedule A Ride In Advance
- Community/Growing The Network
- Local Delivery (Shopping, Food Delivery, Package Delivery Services)
- Travel (Vacation)
I understand how hard it can be to get around without a vehicle. I also know first hand how expensive cabs and taxis can get. So I’ve decided to expand Red Conrad’s Wellness Alternatives™ services to include offering rides in and around the local area. After all, getting to work on time is important for financial health, doctors appointments on time for physical health, and so on. So I feel offering this service fits my business mission and vision.
Rides are not limited to work or doctors appointments. Need to go shopping? Visiting family/friends? Night out? Your vehicle getting worked on and you need a ride to/from the mechanic? Whatever your ride needs, I will get you where you need to go.
- Airport (Departures and Arrivals)
- Work (to and from)
- Business meetings
- Day/Night Out (safer than driving if you plan to consume alcohol)
- Drop off / Pick up your car (from the mechanic or rental)
- Doctor appointments (to and from)
- Family/Friend get togethers
- Any ride for any reason!
With me, you have options. Two separate fares to choose from, one ride. Because I’m partnered with Lyft, as well as provide my own services, you can compare the fares and choose which to pay! Then get a ride from me using that service. Simple. If you prefer Lyft, we will both login to the app at the same time at pickup – at pickup you request the ride and I accept it on my end and begin the trip through Lyft. Alternatively, you could use my personal service and pay in a number of ways. If you like the idea of using an app to hail rides, my service is also hosted on an app similar to Uber and Lyft. More info below.
Rideshare Red Ride Services
Want affordable rides but don’t want to use Uber or Lyft? Use my services instead! My services are hosted on the RideConnect platform. Join me on RideConnect (*app download not required for service, see below note). My RideConnect Channel code is REDSRIDES. Get the app at http://just.rideconnect.it/now and then join my channel for easy ride scheduling, you can also get the app and join my channel directly by clicking here. Through RideConnect, I have my own network and service Putnam County and all surrounding counties. Or simply text 386-983-6415 (if you call, leave a voicemail; I do not answer calls during rides. I will call back soon as I can).
My rate is $1.50/mile (ex: 20 miles = $30). If you’re going shopping and would like me to wait while you shop, there is an additional $10 wait fee for waits 30min and longer; $10/hr waiting. NO surge pricing, NO games; fares are calculated on the flat per mile rate based on the shortest route. Fares do NOT go up based on route changes or time sitting in traffic (like Uber, Lyft, traditional taxis).
All scheduled fares must be paid at pickup or at time of scheduling/booking ride. For shopping and other trips that will clock wait time, cost of wait time may be paid at end of trip. See below for complete payment terms.
No ride is too short or too long. Where ever it is you need to go, I will get you there.
All pickups outside my stated service area must pay reservation fee as stated below in the Lyft section. All reservation fees for my personal services are to be paid upon my accepting the ride before pickup, you may pay via PayPal or Credit/Debit at PayPal.me/RevDrRed, Zelle, Venmo, or through the Cash App – $RedConrad. I will not pickup without first having the reservation fee.
- Credit/Debit Card payments: you will see “PayPal*RedConrad” on your Credit/Bank statement. Payment may be made at pickup or drop-off using my mobile card reader.
- Cash: Cash payments may be made at anytime from pickup to dropoff location.
- PayPal, Cash App, Zelle, Venmo and GPay: You will receive an email and/or mobile notification for a payment request sent to the phone number or email you provide in the below form. Payments must be paid upon request before pickup for scheduled rides. If I do not receive payment, you will be contacted before pickup with a reminder and option to change payment method. PayPal and Cash App payments may also be made using the links provided on this page. Payments may be sent via phone number to all listed apps, or email address in Venmo, Cash App, Zelle.
- Reservation Fees: All reservation fees may be paid via PayPal, Cash App, or Credit/Debit. To pay reservation fees via Credit/Debit, you will receive an invoice to the email address you provided below. The invoice will have an option to pay using Credit/Debit. Reservation fees must be paid to secure all pickups outside my stated service area.
With rumors Uber and Lyft pricing may go up, they soon may no longer be the cheap option for rides (compared to taxis). That leaves Rideshare Red as the standing affordable, on demand, ride option. Join our RideConnect community today!
(*Note: You do NOT need to download the RideConnect app to use my services. The app just makes scheduling rides easier and organized. You could just as easy text, call, or message through Facebook. If you download the RideConnect app, you MUST join my channel (code: REDSRIDES) to access my services. I am paid directly, not through the app.)
Get Discounted Service!
Hire me as your personal driver and use my RideConnect service for all your ride needs and your schedule will be my priority. You will also receive a locked in rate of 33% OFF (at current rate of $1.50/mile you pay only $1/mile).
To receive this discount you must schedule all ride needs with me either through the RideConnect app (channel code REDSRIDES) or use the form below and check the RideConnect box. To keep the discount I must be the only service you use.
With Rideshare Red you get where you need to be on time every time and save money at the same time! Where else are you going to get such great service at these low low rates?
Thinking about a vacation? My services are also at a 33% OFF Discount when you book a vacation through Travel With Christy.
Refer My Services And Save! Tell people about my services. For every person you refer to my RideConnect services, you will get 33% OFF one (1) ride. If your referral uses my services on a continued basis, you will receive the discount on up to five (5) rides. Send your referrals to Rides.RedConrad.com and be sure to mention to them to use my RideConnect services. Discount does not apply to Lyft.
Service Info And Area
I’m partnered with Lyft, as well as provide my own rideshare services. All rides through Lyft must be paid through the app. If you prefer not to use Lyft, you may opt to use my service instead. If you need a ride during my service hours, and are getting a message that there are no drivers nearby (Lyft), send a text to 386-983-6415 (if you call, leave a voicemail; I do not answer calls during rides. I will call back soon as I can) or message me on Facebook or the page; we’ll then connect in the app when I arrive before the trip begins. You may also text or message me to schedule a pickup at a set time. If you prefer not to use Uber or Lyft, you may use my services.
If you don’t have the Lyft app, use code TripsWithRed when you download and setup your account to save $5 Off a Lyft ride. (Our service/market area is through Jacksonville. It doesn’t matter what county you’re in, the market is Jacksonville. Don’t get discouraged when you see Jacksonville when signing up)
My services are 24/7. If you use my services for rides to/from work, I will make your rides priority; but you must schedule ahead of time.
- Sunday-Saturday 24hrs (Please book ride as far ahead of time as possible. The other drivers and I could be anywhere in the service area at any time. The more time we have to get to you, the better.)
- Holidays I will work most holidays. The following holidays are only through my personal service, and are fare plus $5 fee. To get rides on below holidays, they must be scheduled a minimum of 7 days in advance:
I’m based in Crescent City, and service (accept rides) throughout (Rideshare Red RideConnect service area):
- Putnam County,
- Alachua County,
- Bradford County,
- Clay County,
- Saint John’s County,
- Flagler County,
- Volusia County,
- Marion County,
- Duval County
Destinations (drop-offs) may be to a county outside this area. Ride pickups outside this area I ask for a $30 tip added to the Lyft fare or $30 reservation fee (if using my RideConnect service) for scheduled pickups sent to PayPal.me/RevDrRed(may use Credit/Debit; PayPal account not required*) or Cash App – $RedConrad.
Reservation fees are non-refundable. Please be sure I accept your out-of-area pickup before sending me the reservation fee. Sending me the out-of-area fee will not lock me in. I MUST accept to be locked in. I factor in time, day, and other riders before accepting or denying out-of-area pickups. Wait for me to accept before sending the fee or you will lose the fee.
*To pay via PayPal with your Debit/Credit Card instead of a PayPal account, you must let me know that’s the method you’d like to do. I will then send you an invoice through PayPal payable via Debit/Credit Card.
Covering the Palatka, Interlachen, and Keystone area of Putnam County, you may also contact Cynthia Snyder on Facebook for Uber or Lyft rides. Lake Como and surrounding area you may also contact Virginia Passmore on Facebook.
- Phone: 386-983-6415 If I’m on a ride, calls will go to voicemail, please leave a voicemail and I will call back soon as I can. If requesting a ride, and don’t want a call back, send a text. I do not respond to messages/calls with a passenger in the vehicle.
- Email: Red@RedConrad.com
- Message the Facebook page
- Use the below form
Schedule A Ride
I try to be 10-15 minutes early for all scheduled rides. You do not need to come out early unless you’re ready. I arrive early so you don’t have to worry about getting somewhere you need to be late. I will have you there on time, if not early. Text 386-983-6415 (if you call, leave a voicemail; I do not answer calls during rides. I will call back soon as I can) or email Red@RedConrad.com with the pickup info. Or fill out the form below:
Help Build Up Our Area (Crescent City, Putnam County):
There are a few Uber and Lyft drivers in the area, but many end up driving in other towns and cities. Help grow the area by joining up with Lyft or Uber. Don’t forget to use my codes Lyft: TeamWithRed and Uber: RedC1894ui when creating your account. After your account is created, contact me with your info, days, and hours you’ll be driving and I’ll add you to this page. If you’re already a local Uber or Lyft driver, and want to be added to this network, email me your info to Red@RedConrad.com. Together we can grow the rideshare network in our area which will benefit everyone:
- We earn giving rides
- The riders benefit by getting where they need to go without needing to call a taxi/cab that costs more than they can afford