Local Delivery by Rideshare Red™
I offer delivery of groceries and purchases through Postmates, DoorDash, and InstaCart. I also offer package delivery through Roadie. Deliveries are made within the same service area mentioned on the rides page. However, due to limited coverage with the service platforms, all orders inside Putnam County must message the Facebook page, text 386-983-6415, or fill out the below form when you wish to place an order. When I receive message you will be ordering, I will login to the respective app to accept your order. You may also schedule an order in advance.
With certain platforms (Instacart, DoorDash, Postmates), there are areas that are “Pick Up Only” (ie: Crescent City, Fruitland, etc). What this means is delivery drivers are not paid via the app and do not see these orders. If you live in a “Pick Up Only” area and would like your order delivered, or you are ordering directly through a store/supermarket website that allows online shopping with pick up services, either send a PM to the Rideshare Red Facebook page or a text to 386-983-6415 with the name on the order and the store ordering from. There is a fee for this service and may be paid via Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, Chime, or Varo. All delivery requests on “Pick Up Only” orders MUST be paid before pickup/delivery (payment must be made at time of request in order for request to be accepted). Cash and Credit/Debit payments would require contact-delivery (may be requested on the below form). By paying in advance using a payment service, you have the option of “No Contact Delivery”.
If you have any questions about the service:
- View the Delivery FAQ’s here
- Email Red@RedConrad.com or
- Send a pm (private message) to the Rideshare Red Facebook page
With “No Contact Delivery” your order will be left at your door or on your porch. When completely unloaded, I will knock on the door or ring the bell to let you know your delivery has arrived. I will inform you when I’m on my way to pickup as well.
- Groceries, etc: $20 per order
- Restaurant Takeout/pickup: $10 per order
- Monthly Subscription Plans:
- Up to 2 grocery deliveries per week or up to 3 restaurant pickup/deliveries per week: $100 per month
- Up to 2 grocery deliveries per week and up to 5 restaurant pickup/deliveries per week: $200 per month
- Subscription payments may be made in the full amount each month you want to use a subscription plan to one of the payment apps we accept (listed below). Subscription payments are not available to be made in cash.
- Cash App: $RedConrad or scan the below QR code
- PayPal: PayPal.me/RedConrad or scan the below QR code
- Venmo: send payment to usernane @RedConrad or email Red@RedConrad.com or scan the below QR code
- Zelle: send payment to Phone 386-983-6415 or email Red@RedConrad.com
- Chime, Varo: You can now pay using your Chime or Varo accounts! In your Chime app go to “Pay Friends” or Varo app go to “Varo to Varo Transfer” and send payment to Red@RedConrad.com
Most banks have ZellePay integrated into their website or mobile app. If your bank doesn’t, Zelle has a free app and is easy to setup. The other payment apps are also free to download and easy to setup. If you don’t have an account with any of the services, and need help setting one up, send a pm to the Facebook page and I’ll help you set it up on your preferred app.
- Set up your Cash App account with my code and you could qualify to receive $5. Code: GVFSMMP
- Open a Chime bank account and set up direct deposit with my code/link and you could qualify to receive $50! Code: williamconrad3
- Open a Varo Bank Account (my personal favorite) and set up direct deposit and you could qualify to receive $75 and get your paychecks faster! Use my link to see the terms and sign up: (Code: FT6zd) http://refer.varomoney.com/FT6zd
If possible, please schedule your shopping orders in advance. All monthly subscription plans must be paid in full at the beginning of each month via one of the payment options stated above.
Join Roadie and use my referral link to get a $10 credit on your first Gig (as a Sender or Driver). https://promo.roadie.com/3HK7XINQFX
Help Grow The Area!
Spread word of Rideshare Red and the services offered. Let people know that during this pandemic, they do NOT have to risk going out in public. Services do exist that can bring their groceries and supplies right to their door.
If you’re NOT sick and would like to help others get their groceries, etc, check out the below info. But keep in mind we are seeing a spike in delivery/courier drivers through the various apps. Income earning potential canNOT be guaranteed. The more drivers that are out, the less orders to go around. Keep this in mind should you decide to join the delivery force via one or more of the apps.
Want to help grow Postmates in the area and become a Postmater? Download the Postmates Fleet App and use code FL-eymwq or here is a link: https://pmfleet.app.link/yow2UdIzFX Become a Postmate and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $475 for your first 50 deliveries in the Jacksonville market (Putnam County is part of the Jax market).
Instacart is in Palatka! Help locals with their shopping. Download the Instacart Shopper app put code WCONRAD22199 when signing up. Or sign up via the website.