Thank you for your interest in joining the team!
Details, Terms, And Application
If you’d like to shop/deliver on the Rideshare Red™ Delivery / Reds Delivery Services shopping and delivery team, you must:
- Understand you will be an Independent Contractor
- Be 20yrs old or older
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Have active auto insurance with a rideshare/delivery driver addendum (recommended) (typically only $15-30 extra per month)
- Clean driving record
- Vehicle with no serious dents, dings, missing body parts (if you join my third-party fleets, vehicle may have an age requirement)
- Submit to a background check
- Be self-motivated
- Have at least one of the following accounts (to get paid):
- Cash App
- Set up your Cash App account with my code and you could qualify to receive $5. Code: GVFSMMP https://cash.app/app/GVFSMMP
- Bank Account (the below banks are options if you need a bank account, not requirements)
- Open a Chime bank account and set up direct deposit with my code/link and you could qualify to receive $50! Code: williamconrad3
- Open a Chime bank account and set up direct deposit with my code/link and you could qualify to receive $50! Code: williamconrad3
- Varo (my personal favorite)
- SoFi Money. Use my link to sign up and you’ll get a $50 bonus. https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=a9282f79-4127-4c85-96a8-1269ef1b3eea
- SoFi also has loans if you ever need one. Learn more and use my link to apply for a SoFi Personal Loan or a SoFi Student Loan Refi and you can get a $300 welcome bonus: https://www.sofi.com/share/2997960
- And you could also learn how to invest. Open an Active Investing account with $1,000 or more, and you’ll get $50 in stock. Use my link: https://www.sofi.com/share/invest/2997960
- If you’re doing this on the side of a primary job, or you also do other gigs, a business bank account is recommended to help make tax time easier. The business banks we use and trust are:
Shopping and delivering groceries and restaurants you will receive part of the fee Reds Delivery Services charges on a weekly basis. You will be given a company card that will be preloaded to make the purchases. Do NOT lose this card. Lost card replacement fee will come out of your pay.
Customer orders will be viewable via the company app. Upon being approved to join the team, you will need to download the app.
It’s recommended you have rideshare/delivery addendum added to your auto insurance policy. Company policies only cover certain conditions, any accidents outside those conditions fall on your insurance company. To avoid cancellation upon an accident, it’s wise to invest the additional $15-30 per month in the rideshare addendum. Rideshare Red/Reds Delivery Services, and the companies we’re partnered with, will not be held liable in the event your insurance drops your policy due to your lack of proper coverage added to your policy. We recommend using StateFarm.
If your application is approved to join our Shopper/Delivery team, you will be listed as an approved Shopper/Delivery Driver on this site. Your information will appear as:
- First Name Last Initial
- Vehicle Info (make, model, plate)
Getting started you will be “on call” during your stated availability. As more people request you as their preferred shopper/delivery driver, and the more the services grows, the more guaranteed work you will have. As an Independent Contractor, you have the right to decline any work.
Pay will be weekly. Pay will be sent via direct deposit to the payment account you give in your application.
- You keep 40% of all Rideshare Red Delivery / Reds Delivery Services fees per shop/delivery you complete plus any tips.
- Due to timing of our payment processor, each weeks pay will include the previous Saturday-Friday orders you shopped/delivered. Depending on the speed of your bank/account you choose to get paid to, your pay will arrive between Wednesday-Friday following each week you work. (CashApp users may get paid as early as Monday)
- Payments will either show the business name as “William Conrad” or “Reds Delivery Services”. At the end of the year, when you receive your 1099-MISC, you must enter the business name as it’s shown on the stubs and/or 1099-MISC, plus the EIN when you do your taxes.
You will also be given an account with our payroll service provider, where you’ll be able to:
- Update personal information (address, contact info, bank info, etc)
- Receive your 1099-MISC online each year
- Keep track of your pay
- Get paid faster through Cash App
Pay can be received to any service that offers bank account information. If you choose to be paid via PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, or other payment service, use the direct deposit information as your bank information to be paid.
NOTE: App developers are fixing an issue with team login. Until issue is fixed, you will be a Delivery Driver delivering prepaid orders and orders shopped by a Shopper. For shopped orders, you will meet Shopper at store and take paid for order from Shopper to deliver to customer. When team login is functional, you will be able to become a Shopper and receive company card to shop orders at at that time. This only affects the Shopper app, not our pay services app; pay is through a different service provider.
You are expected to provide professional shopping and delivery services to our clients. The more you shop, the faster you’ll get. Always try to begin early enough you are able to get the delivery to the clients door on time. Each client will pick a delivery time or window with their order. Do your best to make delivery on time or within the window.
It is expected that customers who know you may go directly to you for services. It is important you inform them that they must continue shopping through our app, they can request you specifically to be their shopper/delivery driver.
You must be a self-motivated go-getter. The more people here about the service, the more work we can hand out. The more clients that prefer you, the more guaranteed work you will have.
- By spreading business awareness, you are more then welcome to ask that they make you their preferred Shopper/Delivery Driver. The more customers prefer you, the more work you are guaranteed to have. Send your referrals to RedsDelivery.RedConrad.com to download the customer app and start shopping. Feel free to share hours and days you want to work and ask that clients that prefer you only place orders during those times.
- Shopper/Delivery Drivers with 10 or more customers who prefer them may receive access to the Reds Delivery Services Facebook page to communicate with your customers directly and to address any of their issues yourself.
You will be provided a company Credit Card to make all purchases. This card is preloaded with the customers money for the customers orders. Do NOT attempt to use this card for any personal purchases or any items not requested by the customer. There are certain items that are NOT yet covered, these items include, but are not limited to:
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Weapons (including ammunition, fireworks, and other related items)
- Tobacco products (including e-cigarettes, and e-liquid)
- Alcohol products
- Porn paraphernalia (including adult toys)
- Gift cards, gift certificates, prepaid cards, prepaid phone cards, and related items
- Prescription-only products
- Drug paraphernalia or any equipment designed for making or using drugs, including but not limited to bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs
If a customer requests any item that is currently not supported, inform them you can pickup everything else but those certain items you cannot as they are not supported on the platform we use.
Due to platform restrictions, any and all orders containing alcohol/tobacco, the client must be notified the alcohol/tobacco must be put in a separate order outside the platform and paid for outside the platform. You cannot use your company card for purchase of alcohol/tobacco products. Should their alcohol be prepaid, you can pickup the alcohol in a “Delivery Only” order through the app (see here for client/customer alcohol terms).
You are in your right to deny any order of alcohol/tobacco to keep everything on platform and simple. Should you decide to deliver such products, you are to follow the terms stated herein and all applicable laws. If you decide to accept alcohol delivery/tobacco delivery, it must be done as follows:
- Client MUST order and pay for the alcohol or tobacco online if available at store of choice.
- Client then uses our app to create a “Delivery Only” order.
- In the Delivery Only order, under item name, client is to put the order/receipt number from their online purchase
- Client is to be notified that they will see a delivery fee. If this delivery order is part of a shopping order, the fee will be adjusted and they will not be charged the additional fee. The fee will only be charged if the delivery order is separate from any shopping orders they may have.
- Pickup the clients order using the info provided in the “Delivery Only” order. If the delivery was part of a shopping order, adjust the fee of the delivery order to $0.
- Alternatively, send them this link or to the Alcohol/Tobacco page to submit payment for the alcohol/tobacco products. The funds will then be forwarded to you to cover the purchase.
If the business card is caught being used for alcohol or tobacco products, you will be terminated.
To deliver alcohol or tobacco, you MUST be 21yrs old or older. You MUST verify their ID before pickup/delivery. To verify age before delivery:
- Ask customer for a selfie, headshot with no mask or hat on
- Ask customer for a picture of their photo ID taken in a well lit area, flash off to avoid glare
- Compare selfie to photo on ID, verify age/DOB
If it’s reported you are delivering alcohol or tobacco products to individuals under 21yrs old, or you are not yet 21yrs old, you will be terminated. If you are under 21yrs, or the customer is under 21yrs, you CANNOT deliver any alcohol/tobacco products.
As an independent contractor, you have the right to accept or deny alcohol/tobacco orders. If you accept these orders, these terms must be abided by. The company card is NOT to be used. To keep things simple, it’s recommended not to do the orders at all, but that’s your choice.
To perform services, you will be given an account on the company side of the platform and a link to download the business side of the app. This is where you will see the orders from customers, be able to communicate with customers, etc.
For general GPS use, Waze is recommended. It alerts to potential slow traffic, alternate routes, etc. For quick delivery to apartment complexes, consider using the Beans GPS app.
You are responsible for all gas, insurances, and maintenance on your vehicle. There are programs and tools you can take advantage of for discounts and/or higher tax deductions. Tools to consider using:
- Stride Tax app – tracks mileage and deductions; estimates how much you should put aside for taxes. Gas is included in the mileage rate for deductions. Turn app on when you leave for a pickup, turn off app after you return home. Mark each trip appropriately as Delivery. Stride also offers cheap insurance plans (health, vision, dental).
- QuickBooks Self-employed app – also tracks mileage, expenses, etc and forwards report to TurboTax for easy tax filing.
- Maxymo – if you join our third-party fleets, this app makes it easier and more efficient to switch between multiple apps that are running to help maximize earning potential between apps
- Steady App – offers financial/expenses tracking, insurance offers (auto, health, vision, dental, etc) as well as any other gig or side work and employment opportunities.
I use the above tools myself. They do make life a lot easier, especially come tax time. The recommended combo is Stride Tax and Steady. With those two apps alone, you can track all expenses, write-offs, income, mileage, and any benefits you choose to apply for.
Upon such a time you or Reds Delivery Services terminates the work contract, after your final order you are to return your company credit card. Failure to return the card will cost you the $20+ replacement fee, and will be deducted out of your final pay.
With Rideshare Red / Reds Delivery Services, and each third-party fleet you may opt to join, you are an independent contractor. This is not an employment agreement. You are responsible for your own insurances, taxes, etc. We will offer our help and advice in what tools to use to help you; but it is ultimately your responsibility. This is not an offer of employment, and should not be considered as such. Should your application be approved, you are an independent contractor with Rideshare Red/Reds Delivery Services and any third-party fleets you may join.
At any given time, any and all terms and/or a separate terms page may be updated/created. At such time, you will be notified via text and/or email. Continued use of our platform and working with me will constitute agreement to any and all updates to terms and conditions.
In the near future we may be partnering with another company or expanding this platform that will offer you additional ways of generating income, as things happen we will keep all team members up to date with the details.
As the company grows, certain perks may be made available to team members. If/When perks are created and started, they will be explained (via email) what it is and how it works. To qualify for perks:
- You must have your schedule available a minimum of 20hrs/week to shop and deliver orders
- You must shop and deliver a minimum of 15 orders per week
- You must actively be seeking out new clients for Reds Delivery Services and introduce them to the services
As the service grows and expands, team members may be given the option to join management. The faster we grow, the faster an opportunity will arise. Those who provide professional, quality service to all clients at all times, help build the service and grow clientele, and help bring fresh ideas to the table will be considered.
Agreement To Terms:
By submitting the below application, you agree to the terms stated. You agree you will not hold Rideshare Red/Reds Delivery Services, or any member of Rideshare Red/Reds Delivery Services, liable for any profits, losses, or any other matter whatsoever during the term of this agreement. You agree and understand you are an independent contractor and responsible for your taxes, expenses, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, email Red@RedConrad.com If you don’t agree to any of the above stated terms, do not apply.
If background check is passed, and you are approved, you will be notified to setup a date for step 2 of the application/onboarding process.
Use my links below for promotional earnings.
Hey! Become a Postmate and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $475 for your first 60 deliveries in Jacksonville. (Remember, Putnam is in the Jacksonville market area) Use code FL-eymwq or here is a link: https://pmfleet.app.link/3yWZcip8u5